MAD55/Ballybeg Community Education Project is community based after school hours education support project working in partnership with families, young people, the community and schools.
- homework assistance
- study areas
- classes with teachers for 3rd & 6th years
- youth work interventions
- adventure sport as a tool for personal and social development
- health and wellbeing courses and workshops
- goal setting towards empowering young people to achieve their full educational potential and thus increase their life opportunities.
Target age: 9-18yrs (school going).
Read more info...
- Ballybeg Estate
- Surrounding Estates
- City (if accompanied by a strong referral form application)